This is so yummy! My awesome friend gave me the recipe-we love it so much I wanted to share it with all of you! It's a great way to rotate your powdered milk in your food storage. Enjoy...it's like hot chocolate only WAY better! ;)
Mix 1/3 cup with 8 oz hot water.
2 T Cinnamon
1 1/2-2 c Sugar
1 c Coffemate French Vanilla Creamer (Powder!)
4 c Morning Moos Powdered Milk (Or cannery powdered milk if you dare! LOL)
Mix and store in an airtight container.
3 comments:
I will have to try this, don't know if I dare not a huge fan of powder milk :) What is it with you and all your drinks that use coffemate? you know how much I love the Tang one :)
Hey! I felt the same way....powdered milk is scary...but this is AWESOME!!! Come get some to try it before you buy the stuff. I'm NOT a chocolate chick so this is way better than hot cocoa for me-love it! This takes the powdered creamer instead of the liquid...but that is funny! Tang Shakes rock! It was fun to see you today...I miss walking with ya! Spring will be fun again!
Post a Comment