Wednesday, November 11, 2009

My Unique Jaycee

Her choice of PJ's a couple of nights ago....she really wanted to be warm and cute!?
I really did send her to school like this today. Humiliating? Good mom? Not sure I care what anyone thinks anymore! I understand the phrase, "Pick your battles!" with Jaycee! After she got herself dressed she informed me, "Curly hair really does go with this outfit but I think I'll take 2 braids today." All I said was, "Huh!" She thinks she's going to be the next Taylor Swift-she has enough attitude and determination....we'll have to wait and see if she has any musical talent!

2 comments:

Christina B. said...

I think she is going to go far... she really knows what she wants! :)

Joy & Casey said...

You're not kidding!!! I love this girl but she really makes me cRaZy some days....I think she was given to me so I could learn patience. I am a slow stubborn learner so that lesson isn't going so well! LOL Good thing she makes me laugh.