Our awesome Shaylee is 10 today-so hard to believe she's reached DOUBLE DIGITS!!!! We are so grateful to have her in our family~she is such a great example to me and to each of us. I honestly don't think I've ever met someone who is naturally more loving and selfless. She is amazing! I have to admit she is ALL farts and burps-makes me crazy & can be embarassing sometimes but she makes us laugh! She looks so sweet and innocent-she's not-such a tom boy! (Love you Shay!) Soccer defines her-she loves it-and she's a good soccer player. It's been so fun for her to play competition this year-it's a little more intense than her mom can handle but it's been neat to see her learn and progress. Shay is super giggly most of the time...sadly she is sick today and laying on the couch dealing with a lame fever. She's pretty bummed that she's sick on her birthday AGAIN (happened last year, also!) but we will celebrate her special day when she feels better. It will give our indecisive girl a few extra days to decide what she wants me to make for her dinner-she can't decide between hawaiian haystacks, enchiladas or french dip sandwiches. If she was smart she'd simply request to have her dinner cooked by someone other than me...it'd taste a whole lot better! hahaha We sure love this girl!
Tuesday, November 3, 2009
Happy Birthday Shayders!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
That baby picture is so sweet, I love it! I hope Shay feels better soon. She is lucky to have such a great mom too! :)
Happy happy birthday Shay!! We love ya!
I love this girl!!! Happy Birthday Cutie!
Happy birthday Shay! You are awesome and such a good friend to MaKena. We love you and hope you feel better soon!
Love the Hicks family;)
kids just don't realize the benefits of dinner cooked by other people do they?
but in your defense your not a bad cook
Post a Comment