When Alyssa told me they were doing a class play about Shakespeare I have to admit I totally thought it would be a complete drag. About as fun as reading the Old Testament...is that bad to say? I was amazed at how fun it was! Her amazing teacher had a little help and made it so entertaining....Skaterboy & Thriller brought Shakespeare down to my level! :) I took the kids to watch it Tuesday morning and Sawyer asked me to take him back for the 2:00 performance. They had a performance lastnight that Casey & I couldn't make it to because we had the AWESOME opportunity to usher in the BEAUTIFUL Oquirrh Mountain Temple...so I went back with Casey again yesterday morning at 9 to see them do it. It's a blessing for us that they performed it for so many classes because we got to see it more than once. SO fun to see your kids perform and excel at what they do. Alyssa is such a talented and fun girl-we are lucky to have her in our family!
Thursday, June 4, 2009
Shakespeare Rocks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Aubree, came home from school talking all about the play she loved it! And even told me that "Alyssa Olson was in it" she was so excited that she reconized her :)
I love your honesty --I too would think a Shakespere play would be a snoozer, but it sounds amazing Alyssa is packed with talent!
That is awesome! I'm sure you were beaming! I think it's great she is brave and will sing the solo's! My kids would rather die!
Post a Comment