Saturday, June 27, 2009

Inspiration

If you want to be completely inspired and have a good little cry....go to Hilary Weeks from my blog...click on her blog and read about her experience with the incredible Huish family. WOW! I love love love her song "If I Only Had Today"-I listen to it often-good little reminder of the simple things that really do matter in this life-after reading this blog entry I will always think of it differently as I listen to it. It's so humbling to know that amazing people with very hard experiences can be such an inspiration to us. We don't know the Huish family but know another just like them-amazing Trent & his family. Our lives were completely changed seeing their experiences and watching everything unfold. Our hearts were broken for them and our testimonies were strengthened so much. I am so grateful for the Spirit-that as we live close to it and strive to be in the right places we can be a blessing to those around us. The journey of life is incredible and it really is The Great Plan of Happiness. Grab a kleenex and go check it out.

1 comment:

Angie said...

I am so far behind in my blogging, and I saw this post and checked it out. I have been in tears all morning. I can't imagine what this family and other's like them have had to go through. Thank you for sharing this with me, it has really touched me! Love ya Joy!