Saturday, June 20, 2009

Sawyer Brown

Every parent has their priorities-the things that are important for their kids to experience and know.  Sawyer Brown is just one of those things for me.  I want them to know who they are and to let them laugh at their concerts-tonight was #2 for them...#? for me.  I have always loved Sawyer Brown-obviously-named my son after them.  Sawyer thinks they are pretty cool and so do the girls.  Thank heavens Casey enjoys them also!  We braved the cold and escaped the rain-so lucky it decided to clear up just in time!!!  Tonight it was free at South Jordan Park...awesome!!!  We saw them last year at Sandy Ampitheatre-I've been teased ever since that night because I waited outside Mark Miller's bus and sort of insisted on a picture of him & Sawyer.  The picture is on this blog somewhere-if you really want to see it you can dig-we look like drowned rats because it rained the whole time!  It was awesome!!!  Didn't even attempt it tonight-not as obsessed as some people think.  So there Brian.  And by the way-you totally missed out.  Whatever.  Hope you guys enjoyed your movie.

4 comments:

Christina B. said...

Sounds like fun! And wow, Alyssa's hair is beautiful!

Joy & Casey said...

So fun!!! And Alyssa's hair is beautiful-thanks-she's a cute girl! She hates this picture-I was a little bit behind them and was "sign languaging" them to look at me and smile-this is her "what in the world are you saying mom?" look....funny!

Brian & Erin said...

I am glad you all had a great time watching some old has-been sing in the rain. We did enjoy staying home eating Erin's delicious carmel popcorn, wrapped up in a blanket, and watching a movie with the kids. If we would have gone to the concert, all we would have heard from the kids would have been "I am cold, I am hungry, and when can we go." Since we stayed home all we heard from our sweet kids was "Mom and Dad, thank you so much for not forcing us to be out in the freezing cold watching someone try to rock out, who could be our grandparents." Just kidding I am glad you guys had fun.

Joy & Casey said...

Brian...I can hear the "dang-we totally missed out...Joy was right...it didn't rain...would have been way more fun..." all over your comments. Sorry you missed out. You really haven't lived til you've been to a Sawyer Brown concert-Mark Miller is old but he's still dang funny and dang good. Maybe next time. How was Taken???? Suspenseful good show. I Love Erin's carmel popcorn though-you guys should have come AND brought that to share. Losers. Hahaha We have Maid of Honor too-maybe you guys can borrow that next. LOL