
This cracks me up!!! Jaycee's teacher asked her these questions at church today for her dad-so stinkin funny! First of all-he doesn't LOVE chicken & rice-we don't eat it that often but he just requested yesterday that we only have that once a month-just brought it up out of the blue-we really haven't had it for atleast a month. When I told him that we probably eat it once a month he said let's make it every other month. His eyes are hazel-blue is close. He does like to eat...but I think there are lots of other things that atleast rank close to eating on his "likes to do" scale! He does like to be with me-who wouldn't? He is 35. I know he likes to take me out on dates-not sure he would do that over hunting...but glad Jaycee thinks so! Best friend is only Craig (which Craig???) because he likes to hunt-it should be ME! Wheeles? That's close to hoses-confusing when you are 4! He does love me and he does look handsome when he goes to church. I love to see things through a child's eyes. Jaycee sure thinks her dad is awesome and she's right! We are so lucky to have him. He's such a great husband-he truly loves me for who I am-that is hard to do! And he is the best daddy any child could ask for. I am grateful for his example and his patience...we are so blessed.
3 comments:
I love that little girl! She always had the funniest things to say! We love Casey too... and I love to eat so we have a few things in common!
It's so great that she can tell Casey loves you! Great answers. :)
She did pretty good! I don't think Kinley would answer that well!
Post a Comment