I am happily married to my best friend...we are living a great life and raising our amazing little kids together. What a journey! I am grateful for every moment I have to be a wife and a mom, life just doesn't get better than this!!!
I am FINALLY participating in the recipe blog.....what a dang slacker I am! My recipes are all the chubby kind but I'll try to be better about posting recipes~it really is fun to have them all in one place! Love you all! ;)
Melinda-you are not the lame one, you're just not an Olson one! ;) Click on "Family Recipe Blog" and snoop around-there are some good recipes on there!
3 comments:
I just saw that!! I'm so excited for the scotcharoo one!! I can't wait to actually make them for myself... :)
um-- i guess I'm just the lame sister-in-law huh?? just kidding-- I need some recipes too you know!
Melinda-you are not the lame one, you're just not an Olson one! ;) Click on "Family Recipe Blog" and snoop around-there are some good recipes on there!
Post a Comment