Saturday, June 12, 2010

Sawyer Brown

Casey & I were invited to go out to Wendover to see Sawyer Brown last Friday with our awesome friends Chris & Keri...we OF COURSE had so dang much fun! Great company-awesome entertainment-and crazy people in Wendover....

Keri & I both hate seafood & I don't love buffets SO the guys went on a hot date to the Seafood Buffet while Keri & I enjoyed our steak & cheese enchiladas in the restaurant.....Casey & Chris smuggled some dessert out for us because that is always too hard to resist-that many desserts behind one piece of glass??? Dang!
Casey & I...of course there is a funny story with this picture....we picked Casey up from work on our way out and his truck wasn't there-someone took it to take a delivery and his clothes were in it. Good thing he had a dang sexy Good Year shirt sitting on his desk to wear on our hot date! :) The guy cracks me up.
Chris & Keri-he's always up to something. ;)
The one and only Mark Miller. Still amazing. Still dang funny. Love the dude.
Casey's view THE.WHOLE.TIME. This woman was unbelievable. She had to be 60. She was disgusting-had no rhythm whatsover but thought she had some great Sawyer Brown moves-she even caught Mark Miller's attention and he made fun of her. Keri & I laughed our butts off at her for the first 20 minutes-wanted to strangle her the rest of the time. So much for people watching being fun...it really can get old if it's planted right in front of you! ;)

4 comments:

Cammi Olson Bates said...

THAT is 36D lady?? I totally pictured her a BIG lady with grey hair. haha funny the picture I painted. that would have been worse for case.
glad you had fun.
die hard sawyer brown fans!!

Joy & Casey said...

YEP! That is 36D lady. She looks better from behind-I should have got a better picture of her from the front. She was NOT pretty...PSYCHO! I'll show you more pics on my camera next time I see you.
Dang Sawyer Brown. It's all about the laughs...they are dang funny Cammi!

ShaLae said...

I am wondering...... is that her underwear or a tatoo made to look like she has underwear on?

Joy & Casey said...

It's a tattoo. Isn't she cool? LOL