I seriously have been dreading this birthday...not sure what it is...life is just going too dang fast and I would LOVE to be able to freeze time for a little while~my kids are all at fun ages and life just feels good. Busy-but good! I have to say I wasn't aware I needed a day to be loved by so many great friends-I am so blessed! I know I'm outgoing and crazy BUT being center of attention isn't my thing...HOWEVER...all the sweet simple things people did for me yesterday really meant a ton. Casey is so awesome and made the day great-roses & a dang funny card to start off the day, bbq steak & his "famous cheese fries" as the kids call them to finish it off. It really was a great day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
Happy birthday, old friend!
Happy Birthday! Sorry, I'm a couple days late but it sounds like you had a great day!
I think birthdays are even more important now because we all need that one day a year to make you feel AWESOME about getting older. I am so glad you had such a great day.
Thanks Christie-my OLDER friend! LOL Thanks Angie. Stacey-you are so right! Thanks again for the dang cute necklace and for being a dang awesome friend! ;)
So glad you were "SPOILED" on YOUR special day!! Of course - you are always well taken care of! :) Are you ready to run away???? or something? Sorry I keep missing you when the girls get together ... life is just CRAZY! I'm hoping for a "slower" year - this year.... we'll see... so far - the track record is not looking so swell... lol!
HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY - (I know it is late - but I think I caught you on facebook... didn't I?....) Well - Happy Birthday all month!
So sorry I missed your day. I'm getting old and forgetful you know. ;) I hope your 36th year is as great as your actual birthday. Cake and cheese fries every day would be nice huh?
You're amazing.
Post a Comment