
Casey's company started doing their Christmas party in January-it's so much easier!!! This year it was at Wheeler Farm and they had a cowboy theme. It was catered by Goodwood (YUMMY!), we got our pics taken, and the entertainment was great. Casey works for and with great people so it's always fun to go to the party and be able to see everyone. This year Casey got Employee Of The Year....I am so proud of him! He totally deserves it (I am sure a few others deserve it also which makes it even cooler that Casey was chosen!)-he has been working long hours and going above and beyond what is expected. I miss having him around when the days get long but especially in this day I feel grateful that they are busy! I feel blessed that Casey is such a hard worker and great provider-he really takes care of our family.
3 comments:
Joy where is your hat???
That is such a CUTE picture! It looks like a highschool dance picture :)
My hat? Really? I wore my boots. Come on Erin! Stacey-I should break out our REAL high school dance pics-that would be scary! hahaha Thanks-it was a fun party. Love that crazy husband of mine tons!!!
Post a Comment