Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Telemarketers!

Earlier tonight Jaycee answered the phone...after she hung up she was totally giggling and said to Casey, "That lady wanted to sleep with you!" Casey said, "WHAT?" Jaycee-"She said she wanted to sleep with Casey Olson. Only mom sleeps with you."
Pretty sure she said SPEAK with him-dang funny story. Loser telemarketers.

6 comments:

Princess Academy said...

LOl I thought is was sex line calling --they can text you commercials, why not call?

brandie said...

I am just laughing out loud right now!!!!!!!

Angie said...

ME TOO Brandie...laughing right out loud by myself in the office! LMAO

Heather said...

Another funny Jaycee story! I, too, am laughing... out loud... all by myself!

Joy & Casey said...

Brandie, Angie & Heather....wanna borrow her for a day??? She'll teach your kids everything she knows! LOL She's a crack up-what would we do without kids??? I'd love to hear what the telemarketer said about this one-probably made his day...

Joy & Casey said...

OOPS!!! Big oops! I meant "her" day...when I said his it made it an entirely different story, didn't it? hahahahaha