Tuesday, July 14, 2009

American Idol Tour

All of the American Idols....they sang "Don't Stop Believin" by Journey...did a great job!
Kris-he really was amazing-I will buy his cd and love it I am sure!
Adam-way freakier in person-and for sure gayer-made me laugh. BUT an incredible performer-way different than any of them...a whole different show when he was on stage....
Our rockin grandma, Jaycee, Shay & Alyssa.....
Casey & I-love love love this guy! Isn't he cute???

I have to admit I wasn't totally excited for the tour this year-it's been so busy being in Young Womens that I just didn't get as into it. BUT it was an amazing show! We loved every minute of it and so did our kids! Way fun! It's the first year we didn't stay for pictures and autographs but it's nice to be home earlier than usual and I feel grateful to not be fighting the crowds. I turn into an idiot at those things-hard to believe, I know.

2 comments:

the Brakey's said...

Glad you got to go! I love Chris, infact I just cut out a pic of him so Alex can get his haircut!

Joy & Casey said...

Ooohh...maybe if you cut his hair like Kris AND buy him a guitar he will sing to you! Go Alex! ;)