Sunday, February 22, 2009

Tubing at Soldier Hollow

Mom with Alyssa and Jaycee.
Clint & Jaycee being pulled up the hill.


Shaylee being pulled up the hill. Look at the look on her face! :)

Me & Casey heading down the hill.....



I totally made fun of Casey's coveralls...I told him if anyone needs a mechanic on the hill they'd be set! :)




The crew heading down the hill!




Sawyer....he had such a great time!! I thought he'd be terrified but he loved it.






Our family minus Sawyer...he was already on his way up the hill!


On Saturday we went tubing at Soldier Hollow with my family...we had such a great time!!! That is our style of tubing, they pull you up the hill and you slide down. No hard work climbing hills dragging your tubes! I was surprised at how well our kids did-they are usually afraid of everything but they had such a great time. What a great memory! We'll definitely be going back next year!




4 comments:

Kristen and Co. said...

That looks so fun! Is it expensive? Do they rent the tubes to you?

stacey said...

How FUN, I am glad you made it through a sledding activity with no stiches :) we will have to try that next year

Princess Academy said...

Oh I'm glad you had fun I love the concept We had to get a refund with 2 bawling girls in toe --We took them January 1st and they were tired from the New Years festivities

Rob and Tracee said...

How fun! You guys do such fun things.