Friday, February 6, 2009

My Little Sophie


Jaycee is a TINY BIT OBSESSED with Mama Mia. She doesn't just watch it every single day atleast 5 times. And she doesn't just know every single word to every single song. But she also has to reinact the entire movie as she watches it and she sorta flips if you interupt her and she has to rewind the dvd because she missed a part. She has to have an envelope with papers inside for the part when she mails the invitations to her dads...she has to wear a swimsuit (in the picture it's underneath her shirt because Sophie always wears it under her shirt), she has to have a diary just like Sophie...so stinkin funny! She really thinks she is Sophie! The only part that makes me sort of uncomfortable is she loves to say, "dot, dot, dot!" That's her fav!


*just an fyi...you all know Jaycee...I did her hair this morning before we left the house-the second we got home she ripped it out and changed her clothes just like always. I try to make her look cute! I also wish I could have gotten a better picture-she gets ticked when you take a picture so she's still ticked I took this one-it will have to do! :) What a girl!

4 comments:

LTC said...

Maybe her grandma's love for the show is rubbing off! :) How cute!

ShaLae said...

awesome! I exspecially love the part about having to have paper to mail the invitations! what a hoot!

Angie said...

She is hilarious!! I love that cute girl. There will never be a dull moment with her!

stacey said...

That is so cute, and reminds me so much of Aubree! She would do the same thing (and still does) when she was Jaycee's age!