
Every year we give our kids an ornament for the Christmas tree that somehow symbolizes their year. This year we are painting little ornaments and Modge Podging a picture from their trip on the ornament. At breakfast this morning Sawyer & Jaycee were discussing who to put on their ornament-Sawyer suggested that Jaycee should put her picture with Princess Jasmine. She got the funniest look on her face and said, "I don't like Jasmine because she shows her body-she needs a better dress!" For those of you who know Jaycee, you all know that she likes as little clothing as possible. I've never let my girls wear tank tops-she is constantly in them around the house or in short crazy dresses. This comment totally made me laugh! What a funny kid. I couldn't believe what Jasmine was wearing as a mom-it's funny Jaycee noticed as a 3 year old kid! We saw her the next day in the park and she was completely covered-she looked much better!
2 comments:
LOL look they do listen:)
That is so funny. You just don't realize how much they really do listen. I've had to try and explain that we can't go around telling other people that they are not modest. Kids are funny.
Post a Comment