
We surprised our kids and took them to Disneyland for Christmas---it was so much fun!!! On the way there Casey had them totally convinced that we were lost-pretty funny. He told me I was "out of play" which meant I wasn't allowed to talk to the kids or even look at them because he didn't trust me! :) This was at Goofy's Kitchen-pretty pricey but worth every penny...it's a lot of fun and the food is good.

Crazy goofy---he really is funny!!! He visited with us for quite awhile. The kids loved it-who am I kidding???-Casey & I loved it too!

Disneyland is decorated so cute for Christmas!!! The CALIFORNIA letters are decorated, the castle is lit, New Orleans square is amazing, Small World is decorated....so much fun at Christmas!!!! We loved it!

Jaycee loved the teacups-she totally made us laugh!! It's fun to see Disneyland thru your kids eyes!

My brother and his wife came also so Melinda and I took Jaycee and Madalyn to Ariel's Grotto for lunch. Jaycee absolutely loved it!!! She told Sleeping Beauty all about her scary dreams and she sat and listened until Jaycee was done. She posed like this with Cinderella-if anyone knows Jaycee this is so not like her to cooperate and be cute especially when a picture is being taken! It was a blast to just watch her!!! Madi was terrified of the princesses! Pretty funny.
6 comments:
So fun!!!! I love Disneyland!
How fun! We've been wanting to take the kids to Disneyland for a long time. Hopefully this spring/summer. Christmastime sounds like it would be wonderful. Glad you had such a great trip!
Cute pictures, I am so glad you went, and had such a great time! I swear they put something in the water at disneyland to make you a little kid again :)
Joy, you are amazing to have already posted such fun pics. I thought about you guys every day, wondering what you were doing. How fun?!! It looks like you guys had a blast. I think that is such a great idea to just get away for the holidays and spend quality family time together. I'm so glad that you guys were able to go!! Thank you so much for your sweet comment Joy. You will never know how much your thoughtfulness meant to me last year, and how grateful I am for your friendship. I too am SO happy to be home this year, and spend time with our WHOLE family. Thanks again!! Love ya.
What a fun vacation! I'm glad you guys had a great time.
Shaun and I decided that the breakfast at Ariels grotto was just as important as Disney land at the girlies ages --it's all about the princess magic, right?
Post a Comment