
We decided last minute to take the kids to the beach before we left for home...Sawyer and Jaycee had never seen the ocean and we thought they needed to experience that. They all LOVED it!!

I loved this picture of Sawyer and Casey--Casey is such a great dad and Sawyer really looks up to him!!!

Sawyer had so much fun chasing all of the birds. The funniest was when he tried to attack a pelican-he had a very long beak and just stared at him like "I dare you!" Casey and I had to stop him before he got hurt-we weren't sure what the bird would have done! I am glad we didn't find out.

Shay found a few starfish. We are trying to preserve them-she loves the ocean and dolphins so this is right up her alley! The starfish aren't looking so good...dang it! :)
2 comments:
Disney AND the beach? I'm dying with jealousy. Looks like you guys had a blast. Good for you@
I would have thought it was too cold to be in swim swits at the beach! How fun, I am so jealous. I love the pic of Casey and Saywer, something about being the only boys is a house full of women. We have the same thing over here!
Post a Comment