Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Hallmark Couldn't Have Said It Better!

Valentines around here was fabulous. Fun parties at school-yummy sugar cookies from amazingly thoughtful neighbors-a fun dinner as a family and Valentines Family Home Evening. I requested NO FLOWERS this year....not a huge fan of roses and they are so darn pricey so Casey bought me a nice picture for our home. I love it. He is awesome. And he's mine. And I know that I am a lucky girl. The award for best Valentine for 2011 around this house however goes to the little dude in the house....check out the card he made just for me.....
Colorful. Detailed. Thoughtful. I-like you-wondered what the inside would say. He is a boy but he loves his mom. My prayer is that as he grows this part of him won't ever change...I feel pretty special. Ready to read the card?
Huh? Your thoughts please....
(I am STILL laughing about it!)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Feeling the Love...

Brian & Erin said...

He's so sweet! ;)

Joy & Casey said...

Haha Do you think I've complained once or twice about being a little chubby? The dork! haha

Shannon said...

Love it!!!