Does anyone out there know about my diet coke addiction??? Not only do I love diet coke-I love diet coke from The Coke Store aka The Holiday in South Jordan with crushed ice. Being a regular customer is sometimes embarassing-running into everyone there is hilarious-it's just a part of my day. A diet coke from the fridge just isn't the same.
SO....today I went in thinking it would be just like every other day. I was so wrong. You hear about customer appreciation days-I think they went a little far this time. But it made my day. And kept me laughing. I'm still laughing. Hope you find your name on a coke machine somewhere. Makes the "problem" all worth it! ;)
(FYI-they DO NOT KNOW MY NAME!!!! It really was a coiincidence. Let's not make it worse than it is! My friend who is a dental hygienist leaves me messages with the employees to floss my teeth thinking she's funny-and she is-but they really don't know me THAT WELL! I tried to explain to the employees that my name is Joy and how funny it was to me-they didn't even laugh. Oh well.)




2 comments:
Oh, I feel your addiction, sister. Only mine is the McD's just around the corner here. I am best friends now with all the employees. :-)
probably the funniest thing i've seen all day!!
Post a Comment