It's been one of those weeks. I hope you moms know what I am talking about. Not gonna bore you with all the excuses HOWEVER let me just say Jaycee has been sick-NOPE-it's not strep-ask my pediatrician-we went there twice this week. It's a virus. I hate that answer. Whatever.
For some reason when a kid is sick I lose focus. The house gets crazy. I hang out in sweats more. Dinner loses it's priority. I know I made enchiladas on Sunday. Can't remember what we had on Monday. On Tuesday we had lemon chicken & rice. Lastnight I made a loaf of banana bread-my sister in law mentioned she made us some-I can't make banana bread. (We were excited to get the real thing from my sister in law today! Love you, Heather!) Sadly-yep-that was our dinner. Casey needs a support group-poor dude. It's 6:15 and I haven't even thought about dinner. But Sawyer has. Here is his request...he handed it to me while I was on the phone:
Time to get it together. Why do we have to eat dinner every single day? EVERY SINGLE FLIPPIN DAY??? All I can say is that from the looks of things I should be getting a tip. Sawyer thinks I am his waitress.




2 comments:
I so understand how you feel :) I am good for a little while, and then cooking dinner just gets BORING. I do my best when I have a list of meals and all the ingredents in the fridge/pantry to prepare them. I love it when my kids make menus so funny. and btw we eat grilled cheese dipped in fry sauce or ketchup over here too. YUMMY :)
sawyer's awesome. We had grilled cheese and chicken noodle soup over here tonight... so sauce. Yes, dinner at my house is always an adventure!
Post a Comment