Yesterday Shaylee had her cute friend Kylie & her cute friend MaKena playing. Infact, all of my kids had friends coming & going. The momentum of the day was cRaZy and I had to have Kylie home at 6:30. We dropped Kylie off just in the knick of time and MaKena wanted to come school shopping at Kohls with us. We shopped for a little while, Shaylee found the perfect first day of school outfit, and we started to head home. When we got into the car MaKena said, "Do you think we could have an eatover?" I looked at the clock-it said 8:00. P.M. Oops! Thank goodness Casey had made some ramen for the rest of our neglected kids and there was a little left over for Shaylee & Makena.
When the rest of you moms that have it all together are making your dinner plans please text me to make sure I didn't forget. Thanks.




4 comments:
Well done, mama. You and me will shine in the motherhood hall of fame!
Our kids can sit by each other in the "My Mom Sucked" therapy waiting room.
Joy you make me laugh! You are a great mom! Life gets so busy at times, that we barley have time to breath, forgetting about dinner is nothing :)
Christie-I wish we were raising our kids together. Move back to Utah. We'll have more good laughs!
Mindy-atleast by that time I'm sure I will be rotting in hell! ;) I'd love to see you as a mom...pretty sure you are perfect & sugary sweet-just like Mary Poppins. Me? It's like living with Freddy Kruger. My poor kids. Stacey-please keep telling me that. I wish ramen was from one of the 4 food groups! I have lots to learn from you! ;)
Post a Comment