Wow! We have been crazy busy-probably just like the rest of you!!! Angie-saw your comment-yes I do live in my car! It's nuts! One kid in jr high, one in elementary all day, one in kindergarten & one in preschool. PLUS everything else they do-seriously...how does everyone do this? ;) Between busy and my camera breaking at girls camp (that ticked me off...but I love my new camera!) the blog has been a little neglected. Oh well! The kids are all in school and they love it. It's fun to see them grow and learn and become. It's awesome! Shay started school before everyone and her cute pic is on the card from the old camera-dang it! I'll have to get that put on a disc and post it. She's a cutie!
Thursday, August 27, 2009
Hello!!!!
Wow! We have been crazy busy-probably just like the rest of you!!! Angie-saw your comment-yes I do live in my car! It's nuts! One kid in jr high, one in elementary all day, one in kindergarten & one in preschool. PLUS everything else they do-seriously...how does everyone do this? ;) Between busy and my camera breaking at girls camp (that ticked me off...but I love my new camera!) the blog has been a little neglected. Oh well! The kids are all in school and they love it. It's fun to see them grow and learn and become. It's awesome! Shay started school before everyone and her cute pic is on the card from the old camera-dang it! I'll have to get that put on a disc and post it. She's a cutie!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
OH-MY-GOSH!!!! You just went through a first day of JH AND a first day of Kindergarten!?!?!? Are you doing okay??? I can't imagine! Go Joy! first days are so hard for me!
Thanks for updating for me! The kids are so big and so cute!
Post a Comment