Sunday, March 22, 2009

Alyssa's Party

Cute Jaycee taking a turn singing...
Chelsey & Shaylee.....
The amazing Chelsey Stallings...
Chelsey & Alyssa's friends singing happy birthday!

Alyssa has the cutest primary teacher...her name is Chelsey Stallings and she is amazing!!!  The only thing Alyssa wanted to do for her birthday is have Chelsey come do a private concert for her party-she was willing and we were so grateful!  I think all of the girls had a great time, she really is so talented!!!  We now have her cds and our kids won't quit listening to them.  I have to say I was a tiny bit nervous to have THIS many girls for one party but I was impressed with how well it went-everyone got along and included the girls who don't go to their school.  Alyssa had a fun party and we are glad it went so well.  The only problem was I only made 1 chocholate eclair cake and probably needed 3....silly girls!  We bought 5 pizzas and they only ate 3-cake is what they wanted.  I can't say I blame them!!!  :)

3 comments:

the Brakey's said...

WOW! now she is in YW! Your gettin' old Joy! Just kidding, what a great party-you're the "Party Mom"

ShaLae said...

hey that tv looks great in there :)

Princess Academy said...

how fun! I will miss my Alyssa she rocks and I adore her. I love that Chelsea came --too cool! What a fun party Those girls always impress me with their ability to eat